Fire broke out during E Scooter charging in Noida’s Ajnara Homes Society, 4 bikes burnt

Noida: A fire broke out while charging an e-scooter in the basement of Ajnara Homes Society, Sector-121. The fire spread quickly and engulfed other vehicles parked in the parking lot as well. Two vehicles of the fire brigade, which reached the information, controlled the fire, but by then 4 bikes were completely burnt. There is an atmosphere of fear among the people having e-vehicles in the society due to the incident which took place late on Sunday evening.

  • Appliance Upgrade Days – Get up to 50% off on bestselling ACs & Refrigerators.

Chief Fire Officer Pradeep Kumar Choubey said that a fire was reported in the society of Ajnara Homes Sector 121 located in Police Station Phase 3. Two fire tenders were sent to the spot. It was extinguished after about an hour’s effort. Initial investigation revealed that the e-scooter was being charged in the basement parking lot. During this, the fire broke out due to short circuit.

no casualties

Smoke filled the basement due to the fire. Due to the petrol filled in the bike which was burnt, the flames started rising rapidly in the basement. It is not yet clear whether the short circuit happened in the panel installed there or in the scooter. The CFO told that the fire was extinguished in time. There has been no loss of life.

Get the latest news updates on Uttar pradesh

Scroll to Top