- Airtel tariff plans increase
- easy way to port numbers
- Easy steps to follow
Most Air Purifiers do not work in Delhi! This could be the reason, it is very important to take care of some things
However, it is only a possibility. Because the way it is being told that the price of Airtel and Vi plans will increase from Rs 20 to Rs 501 in the same way, it seems that some users can change their telecom provider. Let us tell you that this process is called MNP i.e. Mobile Number Portability. If you are also planning to change your telecom provider, then here we are telling you the complete way. So let’s know how to port the number.
Get the number port done like this: If you want to switch from Airtel to any other network then you have to follow some steps-
- First you need to generate a UPC to port the number. UPC stands for Unique Porting Code.
- For this you have to message. In the message you have to write PORT (Space) Mobile Number, then it has to be sent to 1900 number.
- When the message is sent, after some time you will get a message in which UPC will be given.
- After this you have to go to the official outlet of whichever telecom operator you want to join.
- Then they have to provide the UPC code and provide an ID proof. After this the biometric process will be done. Then you will be given a new SIM.
- This sim will be activated within 7 days.