- Trick is very useful for WhatsApp
- You will be able to read deleted messages
- how to recover message
How to recover deleted WhatsApp chats: You must have a backup option of your WhatsApp account for this process to work properly. WhatsApp allows users to backup chat once a day, once a week or once in a month. By the way, it is okay to back up WhatsApp chats/messages every day. To recover deleted chats, all you need to do is enable the feature and select the backup option whichever suits you best.
Follow these steps to recover deleted WhatsApp chats:
- First of all login with your Google account on your smartphone.
- After that login again in your WhatsApp account using 10 digit mobile number.
- When you login, WhatsApp will show a prompt to recover your chat history from Google Drive.
- To back up old chats, you have to click on Restore option and Next.
- Connect your smartphone to a Wi-Fi network before supporting chat.
- If your chat history is not saved in Google Drive, then WhatsApp also gives an option to back up messages from local storage. It is worth noting that this option does not work on newer smartphones.
How to restore WhatsApp chats from local storage:
- Go to the file manager of your smartphone.
- Go to the WhatsApp folder, which you can see in the Internal Storage section.
- There you have to select Database.
- Here you will see the backup of all your chats.
To backup old chats, you have to uninstall WhatsApp. You have to reinstall it. After that login with your mobile number and click on recover option. After that select the selected database folder and then rename it to msgstore.db.crypt12 to recover chat backup from a later date. One thing to note is that the crypt extension should not change. Let us tell you that WhatsApp does not save the chat on its server. It generates the database on Google Drive or your smartphone’s internal storage. They can be used to restore accidentally deleted chats.