JNVS 6th Class Admissions: Alert for Rural Students in Telugu States! 2023-24 Notification Released for Class 6 Admissions in Navodaya Vidyalayas..

The Union Ministry of Human Resource Development has released a notification seeking applications for admissions in Class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas for the academic year 2023-24. Through the entrance test conducted for this purpose, admissions will be made in about 649 Navodaya Vidyalayas across the country. There are 29 Navodaya Vidyalayas in Telugu states. There are 15 JNVs in Andhra Pradesh and 9 in Telangana. Free education and accommodation facilities are provided in JNVs from 6th to 12th standard to the students selected through the entrance test. Boys and girls are admitted in separate schools.

In order to get admissions in these schools, the student seeking admission must be a resident of the district where Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located. Also, in the academic year 2022-23, they should be studying fifth standard in any government or government recognized school. Applying students must be born between May 1, 2011 and April 30, 2013. Out of the total seats, 75 percent of the seats are allotted to students from rural areas. Students should have studied 3rd, 4th and 5th classes in rural schools. The remaining 25 percent seats are allotted to urban students. Interested candidates can apply through online mode before January 31, 2023. The entrance test will be held on April 29, 2023 at 11:30 am. The exam results will be released in June 2023.

Entrance Test Procedure

In Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test-2023 (Entrance Test) questions will be asked from three sections. Mental Ability, Arithmetic, Language. Total 80 questions carry 100 marks. The exam is to be written within 2 hours. In AP and Telangana, the entrance exam can be written in Telugu/English/Hindi/Marathi/Urdu/Oriya/Kannada mediums.

Click for notification.

Click for full details.

Also read these

Another tragedy in the film industry.. Death of a legendary singer! Condolences of CM..

Image

This thief's route is separate..! He slept in the stolen house.

Image

Andhra Pradesh: Andhra boy is farming profitably without working with soil.. without using chemicals..

Image

Kadaknath Chicken: This chicken meat costs Rs. 1200 per kg. Do you know why?

Click here for more career related news.

Check out the latest news highlights


Get the more latest news updates about Hyderabad

Scroll to Top