RBI Lokpal: Nowadays the era of online shopping is going on. Thousands of products are available on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many e-shopping apps, on which users can see many attractive offers. Users get attracted by the offers and then order the product using their credit or debit card. After receiving the order, if the users do not like the product then they try to return it and get the money back.
Many times sellers easily return such products, but sometimes this does not happen. Users get frustrated by making requests to sellers, shopping websites, or apps, but their problems are not resolved. What can a user do in such a situation? If you don't know, let us tell you. In such a situation, a user can complain to the Reserve Bank of India i.e. RBI and can also get compensation. Let us tell you its complete process.
Follow these steps
- For this, users will first have to go to the official website of RBI Lokpal. You can also go directly to the official website by clicking this link (https://rbi.org.in/Scripts/Complaints.aspx).
- After visiting the website of RBI Lokpal, users will get the option to file a complaint against any bank, NBFC or any other such institution.
- Click on the option of the user against whom you want to file a complaint.
- After that users will get the option of File a complaint to lodge a complaint.
- After that users will have to enter their name and number.
- After that OTP will come in the users' phones. It has to be entered in the website and clicked.
- After that your OTP will be verified, and then you will have to write the details of your complaint.
- For this, users will have to enter the name of the complainant, phone number, email ID, name of the state, category of the complaint, and their complete address.
- After filling all this, users will have to select the name of the bank or NBFC against which you want to complain.
- After this, finally the users will have to enter the information of their complaint and check everything.
- After filling all the required information for filing complaint, users can submit it.
Please keep this in mind
After filing their complaint with the IBI Ombudsman, users can demand compensation along with their stranded money. The RBI Ombudsman investigates the complaint made by the users in approximately the next two weeks, and then resolves the matter. However, users will have to lodge a complaint with their bank or the concerned NBFC before filing a complaint with RBI. If the problem of the users is not resolved even after filing a written complaint, then they can file a complaint with RBI.