Samsung Galaxy XCover 7: Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy XCover 7 in India, which is Samsung's first enterprise-focused and rugged smartphone in India. This smartphone has been designed in such a way that it can work reliably even in difficult situations. This phone is certified by MIL-STD-810H, which is a testing standard used by the US military to measure the strength of the device.
Samsung launches special phone
Samsung Galaxy XCover 7 was launched globally along with Galaxy Tab Active 5 in January 2024, but now it has been launched in India as well. Samsung has launched this smartphone in India in two editions, named Standard and Enterprise Edition. The price of these two phones is Rs 27,208 and Rs 27,530 respectively. The Galaxy Xcover 7 rugged smartphone will be available for sale through Samsung's online store and Samsung corporate stores.
Samsung is inviting users to place bulk orders for this phone. Users can place bulk orders by visiting Samsung's portal. The company is also offering 12 months free subscription of Knox Suite on Galaxy XCover 7 Enterprise Edition. The standard variant of this phone comes with 1 year warranty and the enterprise edition comes with 2 years warranty.
Specifications of this phone
- Display: This phone has a 6.6-inch TFT LCD screen, which comes with Full HD Plus resolution, 60Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Plus protection.
- Camera: The rear part of this phone has a 50MP rear camera sensor with an LED flash. A 5MP front camera is provided in the front part of the phone.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ SoC chipset has been provided for the processor in this phone, which comes with Mali G57 GPU support for graphics.
- Software: This phone runs on OneUI based on Android 14.
- Battery: This phone has a 4050mAh replaceable battery, which comes with 15W fast charging. This phone has USB Type-C port and POGO Pins for charging.
- Connectivity: This phone has many features like Dual-SIM (Nano + eSIM), 5G, WiFi 5, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo.