Health Tips : Quick Weight Loss (Weight Loss), consumption of wrong foods is harmful to the body. First of all, it is important to note that rapid weight loss has adverse effects on the body. In the name of weight loss, wrong changes in diet adversely affect health.
1. One diet for everyone (Diet) would be foolish to think. Checking your body fat levels is essential when deciding which diet will work best for you. If you are very thin, you need a high energy diet. If your body fat is high, you may benefit from a low-energy diet.
High cholesterol, high blood sugar, low iron, low levels of vitamin B12, or adverse effects on your liver and kidney function. Must know.
2. Avoid the fad of crash dieting. Avoid following weird diet fads on social media. A protein-only diet and a fruit-only diet are all wrong ways to go. Your body needs all kinds of food in total, whether sweet, sour or bitter, but only in small amounts. Eat everything but only in moderation. If you follow these diet fads, you will become weak and sick.
3. There is no such thing as good and bad. If you eat 100 nutritious foods in your heart’s content and only eat one spicy food, your body will not have bad effects immediately. Every food has its place in a balanced diet. Ensure that all nutrients are included in the diet and always keep your plate full of colorful foods.
4. Consult a dietician without going on a diet of your own accord. Dietitians and nutritionists earn degrees in this field after years of hard work and study. Only dietitians with required certifications "Dietician" Permission is granted to use this title.
5. Including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, carbohydrates, nuts, dry fruits and oil seeds in the diet will be beneficial. Drink enough water, eat plenty of fruits and fresh vegetables, include protein in every meal, avoid processed foods.
– Jinal Patel, Dietitian, Apollo Spectra, Mumbai
Note: All the above items are being conveyed by ABP Maa to the readers-audience only as information. ABP takes no claim from me. So any treatment, diet and medicine should be taken with expert advice.
Click here to get more lifestyle information updates