Bihar Niyojit Shikshak Recruitment : The application process is going on for the examination to be held for the appointment of teachers employed as special teachers in Bihar. The last date to apply is 15 February 2024. Let us tell you, Bihar School Examination Board is organizing the competency test for the local body teachers working in the state. To appear in this examination, you will have to fill the application form. Let us know the process of filling the application form and how it can be corrected if there is a mistake in the form.
Let us tell you, Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has shared a video on social media platform X explaining the process of filling the form for the competency test. It is also told that the last date for application has been fixed as 15 February 2024.
Bihar Teacher Shikshak Sakshamta Pariksha: How to fill the application form
Registration process will have to be completed first
– First of all, the application process is completely online. That means applications will not be accepted through offline mode.
– To fill the online application form, one has to go to the search engine Google and open the website bsebsakshamta.com. After which applicants can see the four links shown below “Important Links” as per their convenience. After this, you can sign up by clicking on “? Register New Candidate” shown on the right side of the application.
– After this, the applicant should carefully start filling the required information given on the 'Sign up' page. Let us tell you, after filling all the information, applicants will have to create the password themselves. Which he can use to log in. Once the password is created, you will have to click on the 'Register' link.
– After this, OTP will come through message on the mobile number given by the application. You will have to complete your registration process by entering that OTP at the appropriate place and clicking on the Register button. Applicants are advised to fill their name, mobile number, email and other information very carefully. Because this information will not be changed or amended in future.
Now this will be the process to fill the application form
– After completing the registration process, applicants will have to open the website bsebsakshamta.com again. Where they have to login with the mobile number and password created during the registration process. After which the application form will open.
Name, mobile number and email of the applicant will be already filled in the application form. Applicants will have to fill in their personal details, educational details, school details, posting choice, training qualification details, teacher eligibility details, upload other necessary documents including photo and signature and click on the 'SAVE' button. This will save your application. After this, you can see your filled application form by clicking on 'Preview' button.
If any mistake is found in this application form, then the mistake can be corrected by clicking on the 'Edit Details' button. After which you have to click on 'SAVE' button.
– If the applicants do not find any mistake in the application form, then they should pay the application fee by clicking on the 'PAY' button. Let us tell you, the application fee is Rs 1100.