Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: The government runs many schemes to make the future of daughters bright. The name of one such scheme is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. By opening an account under this scheme, you can deposit a huge amount for your daughter's education and marriage. Under SSY, investors get investment exemption ranging from Rs 250 to Rs 1.50 lakh annually in a financial year. You can open SSY account of a girl child below 10 years of age. And after the girl completes 21 years of age, she can withdraw the entire amount deposited in the account.
To secure the future of their daughters, crores of people across the country have opened Sukanya Samriddhi Account. After opening the SSY account, the most important question is how much money has been deposited in this account. How can it be checked online and offline? We are telling you about the entire process.
Check SSY account balance offline like this –
At present, many public and private sector banks and post offices across the country are providing the facility to customers to open accounts under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. If you want to know about the amount deposited in offline SSY account, then you can get the information through the passbook of the bank. For this, go to the nearest branch of your bank and get your passbook updated. With this you will get information about the amount deposited in the account.
Check SSY account balance online like this –
1. To check the balance of SSY account online, ask for the login credentials of your Sukanya Samriddhi account.
2. After this, go to the internet of your bank. Login to Banking.
3. Login to your Internet Banking by entering the Login Credentials provided by the bank here.
4. Your Account To login, go to the homepage and check your balance. This will also be visible on the Dashboard of your account.
5. After this the complete details of the SSY account will open in front of you.
6. On this portal You can only check your balance and you are not allowed to do any kind of transaction.
A girl can become a millionaire at the age of 21
According to the SSY calculator, if you open a Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account under this scheme at the age of 1 year for your daughter and invest Rs 1.50 lakh every year, then you will get a total of Rs 69.27 lakh on maturity. The government is currently offering 8.20 percent interest rate on deposits under this scheme. In this case, you will get Rs 46.77 lakh as interest on the total investment of Rs 22.50 lakh.
Read this also-
Get more latest business news updates