Gold Silver Rate on 29 September 2023: Even on the last trading day of the week, both gold and silver are trading rapidly on the Multi Commodity Exchange (Gold Silver MCX Price Today). Gold prices are continuously rising but silver has given a big shock to the buyers today. A jump of Rs 1200 is being seen in the rate of silver in a single day and it has come close to Rs 72,000. To buy silver coin or jewellery, you will have to have a lighter pocket.
What is the price of gold?
In the initial phase today gold opened at the level of 57,382. After this, a further jump has been recorded in its price and at 1 pm it has reached Rs 57,410 per 10 grams with an increase of Rs 282 or 0.49 percent compared to yesterday. Talking about Thursday, gold closed at Rs 57,128 per 10 grams.
The prices of silver along with gold jumped wildly – a rise of Rs 1200 was recorded
Apart from gold, a huge rise is also being recorded in silver on Friday. After this, a huge jump has been recorded in its price and by 1 pm it has become costlier by 1.70 percent i.e. by Rs 1200 as compared to yesterday and has reached Rs 71,800. On Thursday, silver closed at Rs 70,600 per kg on the Multi Commodity Exchange. In the initial phase, silver opened at the level of Rs 71,149 per kg.
What are today’s gold and silver rates in these 10 big cities –
- Delhi- 24 carat gold Rs 58,680, silver Rs 74,700 per kg
- Mumbai- 24 carat gold Rs 59,450, silver Rs 74,700 per kg Kilogram
- Chennai- 24 carat gold Rs 58,800, silver Rs 77,500 per kilogram
- Kolkata- 24 carat gold Rs 58,530, Silver Rs 74,700 per kg
- Lucknow- 24 carat gold Rs 58,680, silver Rs 74,700 per kg
- Patna- 24 carat Gold Rs 58,580, Silver Rs 74,700 per kg
- Gurugram- 24 carat gold Rs 58,680, Silver Rs 74,700 per kg
- Noida- strong> 24 carat gold Rs 58,680, silver Rs 74,700 per kg
- Ghaziabad- 24 carat gold Rs 58,680, silver Rs 74,700 per kg
- Pune- 24 carat gold Rs 58,530, silver Rs 74,700 per kg
Gold shines in the international market
Apart from the domestic market, a tremendous increase is being recorded in the price of gold in the international market also. Today gold is trading at $ 1,866.19 per ounce with a rise of 0.1 percent. Whereas in America, gold has become costlier by 0.3 percent compared to yesterday and has reached $ 1,883.30 per ounce. Apart from gold, the shine of silver has also increased in the international market and it has become costlier by 1 percent and reached $ 22.83 per ounce.
Read this also-
Get more latest business news updates