Christmas 2023 Bank Holidays: The festival of Christmas (Christmas 2023) will be celebrated on Monday this year, due to which there is going to be a long holiday in banks. Due to the fourth Saturday, banks will remain closed on 23rd December also. In some states, there will be a holiday in banks for five consecutive days (Bank Holiday in December 2023) due to Christmas. Of the only 9 days left this year, seven days are going to be bank holidays.
In such a situation, if you have to complete any important bank related work, then do it today itself. You will not have to face problems later. Let us know in which states banks will remain closed for how many consecutive days on the occasion of Christmas (Bank Holiday in Christmas 2023)…
Banks will remain closed for five consecutive days
This time due to the fourth Saturday, there will be a holiday in banks across the country on 23rd December. After this it is Sunday. Banks will remain closed across the country on Monday due to Christmas. There will be a holiday in banks on 26th and 27th December due to Christmas celebrations in many states. In such a situation, people may have to face inconvenience due to five days holiday. To avoid problems, you can plan to go to the bank by looking at the state-wise holiday list.
Banks will remain closed for five days in these states –
- December 23, 2023-Banks will remain closed across the country due to the fourth Saturday.
- December 24, 2023- Due to Sunday, the entire country will remain closed. There will be a holiday in banks in 2023- December 25, 2023- Banks will remain closed across the country due to Christmas
- December 26, 2023- strong>Banks will remain closed in Aizawl, Kohima, Shillong due to Christmas celebrations.
- December 27, 2023-Banks will remain closed in Kohima due to Christmas.
- December 30, 2023-Banks will remain closed in Shillong due to Yu Qiang.
- December 31, 2023-Banks will remain closed due to Sunday.
This is how to complete your work when the bank is closed –
Bank is an important financial institution. In such a situation, due to bank closure for a long time, many important tasks of the customers get stuck. But changing technology has made many tasks easier. You can use mobile banking or net banking to transfer money from one account to another. Money can also be transferred through UPI. You can use ATM for cash withdrawal.
Get more latest business news updates