OnePlus Buds 3: On January 23, OnePlus organized a mega event in Delhi. In this event, the company launched its two new flagship smartphones, which include OnePlus 12 and OnePlus 12R. Along with these two flagship phones, the company has also launched earbuds, named OnePlus Buds 3.
In these earbuds, the company has provided many types of supports like 520mAh battery with battery backup of up to 44 hours, active and adaptive noise cancellation support, 5.3 Bluetooth connectivity. Let us tell you about the features and price of these buds.
Specifications and features of OnePlus Buds 3
- They have 10.4mm woofers and 6mm tweeter dual drivers.
- The company has fitted a total of 6 microphones in these earbuds.
- Both the earbuds have 3- 3 microphones have been used, so that users do not have any problem in hearing the voice.
- The company has used 5.3 Bluetooth support for connectivity in these new buds.
- The company claims that its new buds are capable of providing connectivity up to a distance of 10 meters.
- It has a 58mAh battery. These buds give 6.5 hours of playback with ANC support, while they can give 10 hours of backup when ANC is off.
- The charging case of this earbuds has a 520mAh battery, which is 28 hours of playback. Provides backup.
- The company has introduced its earbuds with fast charging support.
- The company claims that users can use it for 7 hours after charging it for just 10 minutes. Can do.
- Apart from all this, IP55 rating has also been given in it for protection from water.
Price, color and sale of new earbuds
The company has launched these buds at a price of Rs 5,499. These buds will be available in the market in plendid Blue and Metallic Gray colors. The sale of this phone will start from 6th February. Users will be able to buy it from OnePlus and Amazon.