Moto G24 Power: Motorola has launched a new smartphone in India today i.e. on January 30, which is named Moto G24 Power. In this phone, users will get to see many special features at a price of less than Rs 10,000. In this Motorola phone, users are also getting up to 8GB RAM, 50MP back camera setup, 16MP front camera, 6000mAh battery and 33W fast charging support. Let us tell you about this phone.
Specifications of Motorola phones
- Display: In this phone, users are being given a 6.55 inch HD IPS LCD display, whose refresh rate is 90Hz.
- Camera: A setup of two cameras has been provided in the rear part of this phone, the first camera of which is 50MP and the second camera is 2MP. This phone has a 16MP front camera for selfie and video calling.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 SoC chipset was used for the processor in this phone. Which comes with LPDR4x RAM up to 8GB. The RAM of the phone can also be increased up to 16GB. This phone runs on the best latest operating system on Android 14.
- Storage: This phone has 128GB space for storage, which can be expanded with the help of micro SD card. Can also be expanded up to 1TB.
- Battery: This phone has a 6000mAh battery, which comes with 33W fast charging support.
Phone price and sales
The first variant of this phone comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage, which is priced at Rs 8,999. At the same time, the second variant of this phone comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, which is priced at Rs 9,999. Under the launch offer, users can get an exchange bonus of Rs 750 on this phone. The sale of this phone will start on Flipkart and Motorola stores from 12 noon on 7th February.