Adani Group: Adani Group's investment plan of Rs 1.2 lakh crore ready, there will be huge stir in these sectors

Adani Group: Adani Group's investment plan of Rs 1.2 lakh crore ready, there will be huge stir in these sectors

Gautam Adani: Adani Group led by Gautam Adani has planned a huge investment. Under this, Adani Group will invest approximately Rs 1.2 lakh crore during the financial year 2025. All the companies of the group will implement this investment plan between April 2024 and March 2025. This amount is about 40 percent more than that of financial year 2024. Most of this investment will be made on airports, green hydrogen and renewable energy. 

70 percent will be spent on renewable and green hydrogen

According to the information, the next big target of Adani Group is going to be Mumbai Airport. Traffic at this airport has increased significantly. About 70 percent of the investment plan for the next financial year will be spent on renewable power and green hydrogen. The remaining 30 percent would have been spent on airport and port business. Adani Group's EBITDA increased by 63.6 percent to Rs 78,823 crore in the December quarter. Adani Group has made this big investment plan on the basis of increasing profits.

Adani Group's business is spread in many sectors 

Adani Group Chairman Gautam Adani started his business as a commodity trader. He has also become the richest person in Asia and second richest person in the world. Now his business has spread to port, power generation, airport, mining, renewable, gas, data center, media and cement sectors. Adani Group is the world's second largest solar power company, the country's largest airport operator, and has also become the number one company in the port and logistics sector. Besides, it is also the second largest cement producer in the country.

The greatest emphasis will be on green energy 

According to sources, Adani Group's position has become stronger due to the company's increasing steps towards green energy. In the coming 10 years, the group will invest approximately $70 billion in its green business. The company is also building the world's largest renewable park in Khavda, Gujarat. This plant will be spread over an area approximately 5 times larger than Paris. Adani Group currently has 14 airports including Navi Mumbai. Gautam Adani wants to further strengthen his hold in this sector.

Read this also 

Bill Gates: Bill Gates liked this quality of Steve Jobs, but has not been able to master it till date  

Get more latest business news updates

Scroll to Top