Police nab girl from Rajasthan


  • Cultivating friendship, he called the merchant to a rented house and kept him tied up
  • During Hina’s two-day remand, police received important information
  • Sector-7 police conducted an investigation and made several shocking revelations

Gandhinagar: Police have nabbed a young woman from Rajasthan who had lured an Ahmedabad trader into a honeytrap. However, further investigations are underway by the police as the mastermind who identified the trader as a policeman is still absconding. According to information received, Mahendrasinh Sisodia, who lives in Vejalpur and runs a dairy parlor, befriended a young woman named Hina Rao through Instagram.

Hina then called Mahendra to meet her at the Wavol Golden Paradise Society building. Mahendrabhai seemed to be overwhelmed by the girl’s talk and on October 25, Hina called him again to meet him. Then, according to the plan, other persons came and beat Mahendra and snatched his mobile, cash and car keys from his pocket. The latter threatened to implicate Hina in a false case saying that he had raped her.
The beheading of a young woman who ran away with her lover, blackened her face and turned the whole colony
Not only this, with the help of rope he could finish the room. Also, to avoid the case, Mahendra’s brother Tejendra was identified by a policeman named Vikramsinh Chauhan. Meanwhile, Mahendra Singh was kept in the room for 4 days as he did not receive the ransom money. Sector-7 police conducted an investigation after the incident was reported. During the investigation, Hina’s real name Hina Prahladbhai Ranavat was revealed. At the same time, it was found that the husband had gone to Kuwait and had a father-in-law in Banswada.

The police investigation revealed that he was introduced to Arvind Singh, a resident of Swarnim Paradise, through Facebook. The two tried to make money by creating a YouTube channel, but failed and Hina tricked Mahendra. According to information received, Hina and other accused Dinesh had hatched a ransom conspiracy. The police investigation has revealed that Arvind, a resident of Dungarpur, had threatened Vikramsinh Chauhan as a police officer. It is learned that the police have sent Hina to Central Jail after remand for further investigation into the incident.


Scroll to Top