Omicron Variant Alert: & nbsp; found in South Africa Omicron variants have raised concerns around the world. World Health Organization (WHO) ‘s chief scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan said that at present, the emphasis should be on testing, tracking and testing. He further said, “As the vaccine is not effective on the Omicron variant, there is a growing fear among the people. However, there is no variant that can completely neutralize the vaccine. The vaccine produces antibodies in your body that help you fight the virus. Therefore, those who have not yet been vaccinated should be vaccinated regularly. Dr. Swaminathan has called for focusing on genome sequencing.
Dr. about Omicron variant. Soumya Swaminathan’s Opinion
1. Genome Sequencing Required
Genome sequencing is required in 5% of cases of coronary heart disease. Genome sequencing should take place in areas where there is a sudden increase in coronary artery disease or coronary artery disease. & Nbsp;
2. People from abroad should be re-tested. This variant is not limited to Africa. Many countries are growing in this list. Anyone with a negative report from abroad should be tested again in two or four days. & Nbsp;
3. Will the Delta variant also change type? Dr. Swaminathan said that it would not be appropriate to talk about it now. It will take some time to study and observe the variant. After a few weeks, the new variant and other questions revolving around it will be answered.
Omicron infiltration has not yet taken place in India
The NCDC has clarified, Passengers returning to Bangalore from South Africa have been told that a Delta variant, not an Omicron, has been found. ‘
- "https://marathi.abplive.com/news/world/first-omicron-image-shows-high-number-of-mutations-compared-to-delta-1015193"The first photo of the Omicron variant came to the fore, more mutations than Delta
- Omicron Variant: Omicron raises the bar; The world is alert, what are the symptoms?
- Omicron more dangerous than Delta? Five important things that WHO has said & nbsp;
LIVE TV | Marathi News, Breaking News, Watch Maharashtra Live – ABP Majha