New Delhi: Joker malware has been linked to multiple apps in the Google Play Store over the past year. Whenever someone downloads an application infected with the Joker, the relevant malware will immediately grab the personal information. This list of personal information may include contact lists, device issues, and more. & Nbsp;
According to Kaspersky analyst Tatiana Shishkova, the Joker malware is back. He has been posting updates on the presence of this malware in the Google Play Store from his Twitter account. & Nbsp;
What is this Joker malware?
– It will show you ads. This malware can hack OTP from smartphone SMS. Through which online payment can be approved. This OTP will delete the related malware and the message that the money will be deducted from the bank can also be kept secret from the customer. This type of malware is deadly dangerous. Because, it can successfully withdraw money from the user’s account. Users will not find any hadith about this. Because, the message will be deleted completely.
Below is a list of some applications containing Joker malware. Be careful if you have downloaded any of these applications. Google may remove these apps over time, but you can take action before then.
This list contains … & nbsp;
- Battery Charging Animation Wallpaper & nbsp;
- EmojiOne Keyboard & nbsp;
- Dazzling Keyboard & nbsp;
- Super Hero -Effect & nbsp;
- Classic Emoji Keyboard & nbsp;
- Halloween Coloring & nbsp;
- Flashlight Flash Alert on Call & nbsp;
- Volume Boosting Hearing Air & nbsp; <
- Smart TV Remote & nbsp;
- Battery Charging Animation Bubble Effects
- Volume Booster Louder Sound Equalizer & nbsp;
- Super-Click VPN
- Now QRCode Scan & nbsp;
- Easy PDF Scanner & nbsp;