- Home Shopping Spree – Get up to 70% off on best selling home & kitchen appliances.
According to the information given by the Railways, a total of 12 trains including 15011/15012 Lucknow Junction-Chandigarh Express will remain canceled from April 8 to 12 due to construction of loop line at Rasuiya station in Bareilly and construction of additional loop line at Banthra station. Pankaj Kumar Singh, CPRO of North Eastern Railway told that during this time many trains will also run on changed routes.
For loop line construction, a block of 21 hours has been taken for five days from April 8 to April 12 at Rasuiya railway station. At the same time, a block of 18 and a half hours has been taken for seven days from April 6 to April 12 at Banthra station. Due to this the operation of trains has been affected.
these trains canceled
- 12583/12584 Lucknow Junction – Anand Vihar Terminus: 9 to 11 April
- 22453/22454 Lucknow Junction-Meerut City Express, 15119/15120 Banaras-Dehradun Express and 15127/15128 Banaras-New Delhi Express: 8 to 12 April
- 15909 Dibrugarh-Lalgarh: Till 10 April
- 15910 Lalgarh-Dibrugarh Express: 9 to 13 April
These trains will run on changed routes
- 15043 Lucknow Junction-Kathgodam: 9 and 10 April and 15044 Kathgodam-Lucknow Junction will run via Bhojipura-Pilibhit-Shahjahanpur on 10 and 11 April.
- 15073 Singrauli-Tanakpur Express: 8 and 11 April
- 15074 Tanakpur-Singrauli: 10 and 12 April
- 15075 Shaktinagar-Tanakpur: 7, 9 and 10 April
- 15076 Tanakpur-Shaktinagar: 8, 9 and 11 April
- 15654 Jammu Tawi-Guwahati: 7 April
- 12588 Jammutawi-Gorakhpur: 8 April
- 15098 Jammutawi-Bhagalpur: 11 April
Get the latest news updates on Uttar pradesh