What facilities will be available
Facilities like VIP lounge, cafeteria, food court, shopping mall, waiting area, escalator and lift will be developed in the bus port. 30 percent of the bus port will be for commercial activities. Buses and parking will be there in the remaining 70% space. Private developers will also do the maintenance work of the bus port.
Who will become bus port
|Vibhuti Khand (Lucknow)||307 crores|
|Civil Lines (Prayagraj)||276 crores|
|Old Ghaziabad||114 crores|
|Agra Fort||22 crores|
this proposal also
UP Roadways GM (IT) Yuzvendra Kumar told that Paytm wants to launch monthly card for bus passengers on the lines of Metro. MoU may happen soon. A company wants to install display panels at bus stations. She will put up free display panels and the income from advertising on this will cover her expenses. GM reported that another company, Orion Pro, wants to bring ERP (enterprise resource planning) to the Department of Transportation’s IT system. This will increase departmental efficiency.
Get the latest news updates on Uttar pradesh