- Get the best quality tablet with great screen and great performance at the lowest price.
In the meeting at the NIC Auditorium located at the Collectorate, the DM said that after the preparation of the master plan, the roads of the city will be classified and the routes of the vehicles will be fixed for the same. On this occasion, President of Lucknow Udyog Vyapar Mandal Amarnath Mishra raised the problem of traffic jams due to e-rickshaws in major markets of the city as well as on nearby roads. Along with this, a demand was made to issue permits by conducting route survey and to fix auto-tampon stands. On this, the DM assured to solve the problem soon by making a traffic master plan.
Main issues raised in the meeting
- Amarnath Mishra, President of Lucknow Vyapar Mandal, while referring to the incidents of fire in the markets, demanded to make rescue arrangements.
- Councilor Anurag Mishra raised the issue of getting the markets cleaned at night and repairing of major roads.
- State President of Bharatiya Udyog Kisan Vyapar Mandal, Ajay Tripathi Munna insisted on preparing an action plan to deal with the jam, giving arms licenses to traders.
- The office bearers of Adarsh Vyapar Mandal talked about running a campaign to remove encroachments in Bhootnath Market, Lohia Hospital Market, Gomti Nagar.
- State President of UP Adarsh Vyapar Mandal Sanjay Gupta suggested special cleaning of the markets on the day of weekly bandh.
Got assurance at DM level
- On the day of weekly closure, a special cleaning campaign will be conducted in the market and the relevant business board will be informed.
- The office bearers of the merchant organization will cooperate in the cleaning campaign. The start will be from the Chowk on Wednesday.
- In view of the apprehension of fire incidents in summer, closed and defective water hydrant points will be rectified.
- All the business boards will conduct awareness campaign for fire prevention at their level.
Get the latest news updates on Uttar pradesh