– 8 couriers of Maoist party arrested
– Six couriers in Pararu
– SP revealed that he was cooperating with Maoist party leader Damodar
– Seized revolutionary literature, blasting wires, cell Phones, cash seized
Mulugu District: SP Gash Alam said that 8 Maoist couriers were arrested after holding a media conference at the SP office in Mulugu district center. The SP said that 8 Maoist couriers were arrested during police vehicle checks on Monday near Ramachandrapuram village of Venkatapuram mandal in the district. Vekatapuram police have arrested seven male and one female Maoist couriers who were working as couriers for the top leaders of Voistu Party. Among those arrested are Ande Ravi, Sriramoju Manoju, Diddi Satyam, Sriramoju Bhikshapati, Anasuri Rambabu, Ghanpuram Chandramouli, Ghanpuram Prithvi Raj, Ande Manasalu.
They went to the top Maoist leader Damodar in connection with the land dispute and eight others were arrested. Damodar said that Mandi was converted as a Maoist courier. He said that they were arrested in the process of taking the goods needed by the Maoists. Out of total 14 people, 8 have been arrested and the other six are absconding. Materials used for blasting, blasting wires, cell phones, cash, revolutionary literature and medical kits were seized from them. When the accused were interrogated, they said that they had met members of the banned CPI party along with other accused some time ago. The SP said that Damodhar, the main leader of the Maoist group, and some members of the force were attracted to the revolutionary ideology of the banned CPI-Maoist group and in this process they became couriers. SP said that in case of any ghost hunting in the villages, they should approach the police and not go to the hands of Maoists. 10 Meters,
5) Revolutionary Literature-04.
6) Sick UG Cadre of CPI (Maoist) Party Medicines for diabetes and other ailments intended for
7) Car bearing No: TS11 EY 0306 (White Color Kia Seltos)-01.
8) Honda Motor Bike Bearing No: TS25A1007 (Black Color)-01.
br />9) Mobile Phones-08
10) Cash Rs: 4140/-
Get the more latest news updates on Telangana state