IIIT Admissions: Basara Triple IT schedule released, applications start from June 5!

IIIT Admissions: Basara Triple IT schedule released, applications start from June 5!

Basara RGUKT Triple‌ Six years BTech in IT‌ The admission schedule for the academic year 2023-24 has been released in the course. RGUKT VC Professor V.Venkataramana announced the schedule on Wednesday (May 24). As per the announced schedule June‌ Notification on 1‌ Will come out. June‌ Applications will be accepted online from 5 to 19. But special‌ Under category Ph‌, N‌CC, Sports‌ Other students June‌ Opportunity to apply till 24. June‌ Merit‌ The list will be announced. Selected candidates on July 1 report‌ have to do. OC and OBC students have to pay Rs.500 as application fee. SC and ST students have to pay Rs.450.

The RGUKT VC said that the seats will be allotted based on the marks (GPA) obtained in class 10th. He clarified that there is no opportunity for students above 18 years. Triple‌ 85 percent seats in IT are local‌ He said that for them, the remaining 15 percent seats will apply to Telangana and AP. He said that a helpline is going to be set up for the students. He advised the authorities not to delay in issuing the caste and income certificates required for admissions. He said that he will also write a letter to the concerned officials.

RTC bus services will be available to the university soon. June‌ Varsity Open on 20‌ Day program will be organized. Semester‌ He said that he is thinking of lifting the policy. Backward students, some girls drop out in the middle of studies‌ It has been revealed that special attention will be given to such people.

Advance‌d‌ Kitchen‌ Arrangement..
Enough advance‌d‌ Kitchen‌ June‌ He stated that tenders are being invited on 1st and in this regard Akshaya Patra and other companies have been consulted. Catering to women’s groups in the area to provide non-vegetarian meals for students one day every week. He said that he is planning to hand over the responsibilities.

Also Read:

ts‌ PGESET-2023 hall tickets released, exam details are as follows!
JNTU Hyderabad has released the PG Engineering Joint Entrance Test (PGESET)-2023 hall tickets in Telangana. The hall tickets of the candidates are available on the official website. Candidates who have applied for the entrance exam can download the hall tickets by entering their registration number, date of birth, exam paper details. On the other hand, the PGESET application deadline will end on May 24 with a late fee of Rs.2500. Candidates who could not apply till now can avail this last chance.  
Click for Hall‌Tickets..

Click for more academic news..

Get the more latest news updates on Telangana state

Scroll to Top