– Do not take up construction in Jubilee Hills Housing Society
– High Court order to Jubilee Hills Society and Chiranjeevi to maintain status quo
– High Court hearing on the petition of Ammarna to Chiranjeevi for 595 yards of land
– High Court to Chiranjeevi and Society to file counters Order
– Further hearing adjourned to April 25
Jubileehills Housing The High Court ruled that no construction should be carried out on the disputed site of the society. The High Court ordered actor Chiranjeevi to this extent. High Court ordered Chiranjeevi and Jubilee Hills Society not to take up construction in Jubilee Hills Housing Society. Jubilee Hills Housing The Supreme Court of the State has suggested that status quo should be maintained on the disputed land in the society.
J. SrikanthBabu, others petition laid The petition came up for hearing in the High Court on Tuesday. The petition stated that the GHMC should have acquired the land earlier, but the land was sold to Chiranjeevi against the rules. The counsel for the petitioners argued in the High Court that the land to be used for public purposes was purchased and Chiranjeevi was constructed there. Jubileehills Housing Society, GHMC was ordered by the High Court. The next hearing of the petition is April Adjourned to 25.
Get the more latest news updates on Telangana state