WhatsApp Update: WhatsApp is going to introduce a new feature very soon for the convenience of the users. For this, WhatsApp will allow linking an account with another phone or even with an Android tablet. With this, users will be able to use their same WhatsApp account in 2 devices simultaneously. WhatsApp launched the linked devices feature this year itself. This new feature will also be an update of the same. At present, this new feature has been started only for beta users. It is expected that the company can introduce this feature to all the users soon. Let’s know about this in detail.
Till now users are able to use their WhatsApp account on only one smartphone. With this, users have the facility to link up to four other devices such as desktop, laptop, tablet etc. After the rollout of this feature, users will be able to use WhatsApp on two smartphones simultaneously. Although this facility is available for beta users, we are telling the method of using it here.
Beta users how to run whatsapp in two mobiles
- First open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Now tap on the three dots appearing in the top right corner of the app.
- Then click on the option ‘Linked Devices’ Do it.
- Now tap on the option ‘Link a device’, after which the QR code will show on the screen of your phone.
- Now to link your second phone with WhatsApp Sign up for the beta program.
- Now open WhatsApp in the second phone and then log in.
- Now here also you can click on the three-dot icon shown on the right side. Tap on it.
- Then tap on ‘Link a device’ option.
- Now scan the QR code of the first phone with your second smartphone, after which your two WhatsApp will run simultaneously on the phone.
- Note: This new update will also show WhatsApp users the number of devices that are linked to WhatsApp.
Get the more news updates on Tech