WhatsApp Trick: Be it chatting with friends or business and office work, today WhatsApp is being used in every work. Most people use this instant messaging app in the world. Many messages that came on it during use are very important, which people keep in mind. But if this message is deleted by mistake, then people get upset. They do not understand how to restore these messages. If this kind of problem has happened with you too, then we are telling you some amazing tricks. With the help of these tricks, you can get back your accidentally deleted messages.
1. From Local Backup
You can also recover accidentally deleted WhatsApp messages from your phone’s local backup. For this you have to complete this process.
- First go to the file manager of the phone. If File Manager is not visible in your phone then download it from play store.
- Find the folder named WhatsApp in File Manager.
- Now click on this folder named WhatsApp Click on Database option.
- Here you will see the chat history of your WhatsApp account.
- Find the chat of the day by viewing the chat history date wise. Want to get it.
- If this backup is saved in the SD card instead of your phone’s internal storage, then you can copy and paste it from there to the database folder of the WhatsApp folder made in the internal storage of the phone.< /li>
- Now uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp from your phone.
- Login with the same mobile number as you used to login earlier.
- Login After that, Allow WhatsApp to restore your chat history will be written on your phone screen. You have to click on Allow here.
- Also go to the database folder to backup the chats of the old date, look for the chats of the date that you want to get back. Now you have to rename that file. During this, just remove the date from the name of that file. Don’t delete the rest. For example see below method.
- msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12 to msgstore.db.crypt12.
- Uninstalling WhatsApp once again Re-install it. After this, back up the chat and get the old message back.
2. From Google Drive
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your phone and reinstall it.
- Login to WhatsApp, after which the screen will say Restore your chat history from Google Drive .
- You click on Restore shown in this option.
- When this process is completed, you will also get the deleted WhatsApp message.