WhatsApp Polls Feature: WhatsApp has rolled out its poll feature for all users. After Android and iOS users, now desktop users are also able to use it. This feature was first introduced for WhatsApp Beta for Windows, but now it has been introduced for all desktop users. This means that unlike beta users, now users using the stable version can also create polls on WhatsApp. Please tell that this feature can be used for both chat and group. In this, the user can add 12 options for the answer. After casting one’s vote one can also see the result by opening the vote info. Let’s know about it in detail.
WhatsApp poll feature
WhatsApp had first released its poll feature for beta users of Android and iOS. In no time it was introduced to everyone. After this, now the poll feature is also being given in the WhatsApp desktop version. WhatsApp first rolled out this feature for Beta for Windows, and only 2 days later it was introduced for the stable version. Now users can easily create polls, ask questions to their friends on desktop like Android and iPhone. They can be given multiple options to answer.
How to create a poll on desktop
- Open WhatsApp on desktop
- Now go to the chat or group in which you want to create the poll.
- At the bottom left of the message bar, click on Attach Click on the icon of the file.
- Here you will see the option of poll at the top of the list along with gallery, camera and document, click on it.
- After this your Write the question.
- Then you can add up to 12 options below. Add the option as per your requirement.
- Then click on the send option coming at the bottom right side.
- Thus the poll will be created on the desktop.
Read also: Won’t be bothered by junk mail anymore? Here’s how to block an email address in Gmail
Get the more news updates on Tech