YouTube Ambient Mode: YouTube offers many features to improve its video watching experience. These features are for both app and desktop. One of these features is Ambient Mode. YouTube’s Ambient Mode works to make the viewing experience better for the users. In today’s news, we are going to tell you about this YouTube Ambient Mode. We will tell you what it is, how it works and how it can be used? Let us know.
What is YouTube Ambient Mode?
Ambient mode works to improve the video playing on YouTube. When this feature is enabled, it spreads the colors seen in the video footage as a soft gradient texture across the user interface. This feature is also available on Android, iOS and Desktop.
How does YouTube Ambient Mode work?
YouTube’s Ambient Mode feature can be turned on manually. After enabling it, all you have to do is start the video on YouTube. The rest of the work is done by this feature itself. Ambient mode is dynamic, so that it automatically adapts to the color of the playing video. With this, users get the best experience. Also make it clear here that this feature only works with dark mode.
How to Enable YouTube Ambient Mode
This feature only works with dark mode. In this case, you must first enable dark mode on YouTube desktop or app. You can follow the steps given here to enable dark mode.
- Click on the avatar icon on the desktop. After this go to Appearance and select Dark Theme.
- Click on the avatar icon on Android. Now go to Settings. After this go to General and click on Avalibility. Now tap on Dark theme.
- Click on the avatar icon on iOS. Go to Settings. Click on General. Select dark theme by clicking on avalibility.
- After enabling dark theme on YouTube, you can follow these steps to enable ambient mode
- First on desktop YouTube or open the YouTube app on the smartphone.
- Now start playing any video.
- Then tap on the ‘gear’ icon from the YouTube player.
- Then choose Ambient Mode, and tap on it to toggle it on or off.
- Once it is enabled, you will have a texture show around the video player. Ambient mode is now enabled.
Get the more news updates on Tech