Malware Alert: If you use Android phone, then this news is of your use and you should pay attention to everything mentioned in it. Actually, even after all the strictness of Google, hackers somehow make a place in the Play Store and then steal data from people’s phones. Google has banned 9 such Android apps on the Play Store. Joker malware has been found in these apps and they were breaking into people’s phones with the help of this malware. Let us know what are these 9 apps and how such apps can be avoided.
Google has taken action on these apps
- Super Hero Effect
- Classic Emoji Keyboard
- QRcode Scan
- Emojivan Keyboard (EmojiOne keyboard)
- Battery Charging Animations Battery Wallpaper
- Volume Booster Loud Sound Equaliser
- Dazzling Keyboard
- Smart TV Remote
- Halloween Coloring
What is Joker Malware?
This is a very dangerous malware. It sneaks into any mobile application and stays hidden. It activates the subscription of premium services from mobile without the knowledge and consent of the users. For this it uses WAP billing service.
This is how this malware creates space in the phone
Keep these things in mind to avoid this
- First of all stay updated with such news or keep checking in between which apps have been banned by Google from play store.
- Once you know about these apps If you find out, then check that these apps are not downloaded in your phone either knowingly or unknowingly.
- If you have any such app on your phone, then uninstall it immediately.
- Contact these companies immediately and cancel these subscriptions.
- Now after uninstalling the app, download and keep a good anti virus app in the phone.
- Run that anti virus app once so that there is no malware or virus in your phone So you can know.
- If found viral or malware, it is better to reset the phone.
< li>Before deleting the app, find out which premium services are being subscribed in your name without your permission.
Mobile Safety Alert: alarm bells for mobile sellers in junk, hackers can steal your personal data, take precautions
WhatsApp: Beware! If you have not even received a message with Friend in Need, if you pay attention, then hackers will make victims