MacBook Screen Recording: Screen recording is a handy feature to have on any device. iPhone users must be aware of screen recording because it is quite famous. For this, you can easily create a shortcut in the Control Center of your iPhone and record your screen. However, screen recording is also available on Mac devices. Also it is quite easy to record screen, but some users do not know how to record screen on MacBook. So we are telling those users how to do this.
Keep these things in mind while recording MacBook screen
- This feature doesn’t work on macOS Mojave or later.
- If you’re running an app or program and want to record the screen, "Command+Shift+5" Press
- Now you will see a dialog box with several options in the middle of the screen
- If you want to record the whole screen then select the racktangle with circle icon
- If you want to record a part of the screen, select the dotted-line rectangle with circle marks.
- Press the stop button in the screen recording menu bar to end recording
- All screen recordings are saved to the Mac desktop by default. You can also choose a different location.
- With this method you can now easily record your screen on MacBook.
Read also –
Get the more news updates on Tech