1. Mostly we are messaged by people who know us. who are our friends or relatives. But if you get a message from someone you don’t even know, then it can be a sign of some danger for you. If you do not know the sender of the message that has come to you, then you should ignore this message. Because such messages are often spam. ,
2. If you have received any fake message, then there will be spelling mistakes by filling it. Because spammers don’t pay much attention to grammar or spelling. If you have received a text that contains errors and it has not been sent by any of your friends, then this message is fake.
3. If a message claims to give you a free gift, then you need to be careful. If you have been told in the message that you won a lottery or you have received a large amount from somewhere, then you should ignore such message. This message is completely fake. These types of scams are going on a lot these days.
4. If a message has come to you and it asks you to take immediate action, then be careful. Many times we get such messages in which we are asked to get KYC done immediately or to send money to someone immediately, then such messages are very dangerous. Do not take any action on them. At the same time, do not pay anyone by mistake after seeing such a message.
5. If you get a message in which a link is given to you. Such links are sent by hackers. In such a situation, never tap on a link that has not come from someone you know. Such links may lead to a phishing site or may contain malware.
6. Explain that no financial institution contacts its customers through text messages. In such a situation, if you get a message in which another person addresses himself as a financial institution or bank, then you need to be careful. Often, spammers don’t know which bank your account is with, so you might receive text messages from a bank that doesn’t have an account. You should contact your bank before trusting such messages.
7. Be careful if you have received a message from an unusual number. This number can also be from outside the country and also of any hacker.
Get the more latest Tech Tips