Know how to buy digital gold from Paytm App:
Step 1: First of all, the user has to go to the Paytm app and go to the search bar on the homepage and search for gold. After tapping the icon, users will be taken to Paytm Gold’s page.
Step 2: On the page of Paytm Gold, users will see the price of buying gold. Here gold can be bought in two ways.
Step 3: To buy gold from Paytm Gold, gold can be bought either by amount or by weight.
Step 4: If the user has chosen how to buy digital gold, then he has to press the Proceed button. After this, the price of gold per gram will be shown on the Paytm app. This price is inclusive of GST which is 3 percent. Paytm Gold claims that their digital gold comes with 24 karat and 99.9 purity.
Step 5: After that use the payment mode in which way you want to make payment to buy digital gold. If you have a promo code, please apply and process it before making the payment. So that you can get cashback or goldback. Once the payment is successful, the digital gold gets added to your locker in the app.
Features of Paytm Gold
There are a few things you should keep in mind before buying gold on Paytm.
1) Users can buy gold on Paytm from a minimum of Re 1 to a maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh. If we talk in grams, then users can buy gold from 0.0005 grams to maximum 50 grams.
2) Apart from this, the start of selling gold also starts from 0.00005 grams if it is talked about in minimum 1 rupee or gram.
3) The live price is valid for up to 6 minutes by which time users should complete the transaction.
4) Users need to provide their bank account and IFSC details at the time of sale. This money gets credited in the account of the users in 72 hours.
5) Users can also give digital gold as a gift to their loved ones.
6) Apart from this, users can convert the holdings into gold coins. The minimum denomination to convert to gold coins starts from 1 gram. However, it should be kept in mind that extra delivery and making charges will be applicable in this.
Get the more latest Tech Tips