Instagram Tips: Social media platform Instagram is used in large numbers all over the world. There are many amazing features in this photo sharing platform. There is a feature in this episode, dark mode, so that you can see the photo in a better way. Also, it also reduces the consumption of battery. This feature is in this app since 2019, but not every user knows about it. Let us tell you how you can turn on dark mode on Instagram in Android and iOS mobile phones.
How to use Dark Mode on iPhone
If you use iPhone, then you can easily use dark mode in Instagram by going to settings and making some changes.
- First go to your iPhone’s Settings.
- Now click on Display and Brightness option.
- Now you have to click on Dark Mode.
- After this you launch the Instagram app. You will see dark mode on.
Turn on dark mode in Android phone this way
Now if we talk about Android phone, then it is very easy to turn on dark mode on Instagram too. You can start it by following these steps.
- Go to your Android phone’s settings.
- Now click on the display option.
- Activate it by clicking on the dark theme toggle here.
- Now launch the Instagram app. You will get dark mode on.