Hotwav W10 Smartphone Launched : Hotwav W10 smartphone has been launched in the market. Its first sale will start from June 27. The Hotwav W10 smartphone has been launched with military grade strength and water resistant design. The biggest highlight of the Hotwav W10 Smartphone is its 15,000mAh battery. Regarding this battery, the company has claimed that the battery can give 1200 hours of standby time in a single charge. Apart from this, the Hotwav W10 Smartphone has a 6.53-inch HD Plus display, in which the selfie camera is fitted inside the waterdrop notch. The Hotwav W10 smartphone comes with a quad-core chipset. A limited time offer will also be given on this phone at the time of launch.
Hotwav W10 Features
- Hotwav W10 smartphone flaunts a 6.53-inch display with HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) resolution.
- Hotwav W10 smartphone comes with support for Mediatek Helio A22 SoC.
- Hotwav W10 is paired with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage. The storage can also be expanded up to 512GB with the help of microSD card.
- The Hotwav W10 smartphone has a 13-megapixel dual rear camera setup and a 5-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
- Hotwav W10 packs a massive 15,000mAh battery, which is claimed to deliver 28 hours of non-stop video playback.
- 18W fast charging support for charging And reverse charging feature is also available.
- This smartphone has got the MIL-STD810H certification, which makes the phone quite durable.
- It has been given water resistance. IP68 and IP69K ratings have been received.
- The Hotwav W10 phone also has features like GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo.
- Fingerprint in Hotwav W10 in terms of security Scanner and Face Unlock are also provided.
Hotwav W10 Price and Availability
Get the latest news updates on Tech & Gadgets