Google Tips: Google today has become an important part of every person’s life in some way or the other. Whether it is office or home, computer or phone, or whether it is to find something for fun and to apply navigation to go somewhere, Google is present everywhere. Google is present in every Android phone. Apart from this, it comes as the default browser in iOS and macOS. While Google eases our path in many ways, in some cases it also increases our problems. An important thing in this episode is tracking our location by Google.
Side Effects of Tracking Location
Change the setting like this
Here we are telling you some such tricks for different platforms, through which you can easily stop Google from tracking your location.
- Go to the menu of google chrome and click on the option of setting there.
- After that come down and go to the option of advanced setting.
- Here in the content setting you will find a A popup will appear.
- Now scroll down to the Location section. Here you have to click on Don’t allow any site to track your physical location.
- First go to the Settings tab.
- Here on the right side you will see an option, which will say ‘Places you have been’. You have to click on Pause option given here.
- After this you can delete personal travel history from location history by clicking on Manage History option.
- If you are on only one day If you want to delete the key history, then go to the calendar and select that day and delete the history of that day.
- If you want to delete all the history then click on delete all history.
- Click on the Settings option in your Android phone.
- Now go to the Location Reporting section and click on the Off option.
- Then find the Location History option and Go there and click on off.
- You can also click on delete location history there.
- After clicking on the Settings option on your iPhone, go to the Privacy section.
- Then click on Location Services.
- The first option you have to turn on the location -Off will appear. You have to click on Off to stop location tracking.
- Now scroll down to check which app you have given permission to track your location.
- That app You can turn off the option to track location by going to Settings.
- However, keep in mind that never disable Find My iPhone/iPad option. This will make it difficult to locate the phone in case of loss.
- Now scroll down in Settings and click on System Service option.
- Here you can find everything except cell network search Option can be disabled.