Google Chrome 106 Version: The new version 106 of Google Chrome has been rolled out for mobile and desktop. With this new version, Google has fixed 20 security bugs in its Google Chrome. Also, many new features have been added in the new version. After updating Google Chrome to the new version, users can enjoy these new features. Just a few months ago, Google rolled out Chrome 104 and Chrome 105 updates.
Google Chrome 106 Features
Google has added a new search operator to the address bar, through which history, bookmarks and tabs can be accessed. To enable this feature, you have to enter chrome://flags/#omnibox-site-search-starter-pack link has to be opened. After this, you can choose whatever feature you want to enable or disable. Apart from this, the new update of Google Chrome has also given the facility of Partial Translate feature. Now users will be able to translate the selected text of any webpage by right clicking.
How to Download Chrome 106 Update?
for desktop users
- Desktop users tap on the three dots on the top of the browser to download the new version of Google Chrome.
- Click on its Bass Settings and go to Chrome Settings.
- Restart the browser after the new version is downloaded.
- After restarting the Google Chrome browser, you will be in About Chrome The new version will be able to see 106.0.5249.62.
li>Click on About Chrome at the bottom here. On clicking, the latest version of Google Chrome will automatically download.
- Android users To download the new version of Google Chrome, go to the Google Play Store and search Chrome.
- Now you will see the option to update the Chrome app. From here you can update your Google Chrome.
for iOS users
- iOS users can download the new version of Google Chrome from the Apple App Store.
Get the more news updates on Tech