Gmail Desktop Version Trick: In today’s time, Gmail is used in both personal work and professional work. You login to Gmail on a computer or laptop while at work, but you do not get every notification of Gmail on mobile as well as desktop. Many times, due to being busy with work, the important mail that comes on Gmail is not known. Today we are going to tell you such a trick, by which you can activate this feature on laptop or desktop and get notification of every incoming mail like phone.
Enable this setting to receive Gmail notifications on Desktop
Turn on this setting
- To turn on the setting, first login to your Gmail account on a computer or laptop.
- After this, you will see a setting icon on the top right side. You have to click on this icon.
- Here the first option will be found of See All Settings, now click on it. On clicking, a new page will open, in which many options will be shown.
- Scroll down and find the option of Desktop Notifications.
- When you find this option, The option of click here to enable desktop notifications for Gmail will appear in front of it in blue color. Click on it.
- After this you will get the option of Notification Allowed near the address bar. You have to allow it.
- After this, desktop notification will be activated on your system.
Get the more news updates on Tech