Realme Pad X First Sale: There has been a lot of revolution in the Indian tablet market during the Corona period. Till two years ago, where Samsung and Apple were in the tablet market, today many companies like Realme, Redmi, Lava have launched their tablets in the market, although most of the tablets come with 4G support only. Realme has recently launched its first tablet with 5G support, the Realme Pad X in the market. An 11-inch display is being available in this tab of Reality. Smart Keyboard and Reality Pencil have also been launched for Realme Pad X, although they will have to be purchased separately. Realme Pad X has its first sale today (1st August 2022). Let us know in detail about the price and features of Realme Pad X.
Specifications of Realme Pad X
- Realme Pad X supports Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12.
- Realme Pad X sports an 11-inch WUXGA+ display with a resolution of 1200×2000 pixels.
- The Realme Pad X has up to 6 GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of storage. This tab also has up to 5 GB of virtual RAM, so that the storage of the tab can be used as RAM if needed. 8 megapixel wide angle front camera is available.
- The special thing is that the front camera of Realme Pad X automatically manages the zoom and frame according to the need during video calling.
- Realme Pad X has four speakers with Dolby Atmos.
- Realme Pad X is powered by an 8340mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
< li>The Snapdragon 695 processor is being given with the Realme Pad X tablet.
li> Low latency Realme Pencil is also being supported with Realme Pad X. The backup of the Pencil is claimed to be 10.6 hours. Make it clear here that the Pencil and Smart Keyboard have to be purchased separately.
Realme Pad X Price
Get the more news updates on Tech