Polling Booth Location on Mobile: Election atmosphere remains constant in the country. Sometimes Lok Sabha elections, sometimes assembly elections, and sometimes some other election. In such a situation, every year many new names are added to the voter list, these new voters often remain confused about casting their vote for the first time. That’s why we are going to tell you an easy method for this, so that you can get information about your polling booth without going anywhere.
Polling Booth Information
If you become eligible to vote for the first time, then you are registered in the voter list and your voter card is made. Information about your ward etc. is given on this voter card. Due to which the polling booth is easily known. The location of the polling booth is rarely changed.
You can find out about your polling booth in two easy ways. First, you can search the polling booth on the website of the Election Commission on the Internet. You can also find out on this by downloading another Voter Helpline app. This app can be downloaded for free from both Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
How to find out on the website
- First open the website of the Election Commission.
- Go to the Voter Portal (voterportal.eci.gov.in) after accessing the website.
- Voter ID card or using e-mail or mobile) has to be logged in.
- Here you will find the Find My Polling Station option. Click on it.
- Here you will easily find your polling booth with the help of the details on the voter card. Voters can also download the voting slip if they wish.
How to find the address on the app
- For this, first download the Voter Helpline App on your smartphone (Android/iOS) and log in.
- After login to the app, use EPIC N0., mobile number or e-mail. Do it.
- Then by clicking on search, choose any one of the given option.
- Then fill the information asked on the app. You can easily locate the polling booth from the information on the voter card.
Also read – Mobile Data Recovery: Deleted photos and videos from mobile? Do not take tension, follow these tips, you will recover in a jiffy
Get the more news updates on Tech