How to Download Instagram Reels : Instagram provides many features to its users to share their creativity. Including, IGTV videos, stories, live videos and reels. You can easily download shared posts on Instagram to your phone, but when it comes to reels, users have trouble with it. Users are not able to download reel easily. Here we are going to tell you how to download reels from Instagram.
What is a reel?
Reels are videos of 15, 30 or 60 seconds. Instagram has created a separate section for reel. You also get different types of filters in the reel. People create reels according to their creativity and talent.
You can record reels in a series of clips or all at once. You can also upload reel from your phone. For this, you can select your favorite video from your gallery. If seen, Reels works on Instagram in the same way as Tiktok does.
How to make a reel
- Swipe right side in the app and tap on the reel option at the bottom of the screen. Alternatively, tap the plus icon or the camera icon at the top of the app. Now the reel section will open in front of you.
- To record video, press the video player icon in the middle. You can also use the timer.
- You can also add photos, stickers and music to the reel if you wish.
- view the reel before sharing Tap on the preview button to share it with all your followers and friends.
How to Download Reel
- First of all this link click here to Download the Reels Downloader app.
- After the app is downloaded, log in to your Instagram in this app.
- Now open Instagram on your smartphone and go to the Reels section in the app.< /li>
- Copy the link of the reel you want to download.
- Now go to the reel downloader app and paste this link.
- Download button Tap on. Doing so will start downloading the reel on your smartphone. You can access it in your phone’s Gallery app.
Get the latest news updates on Tech & Gadgets