Dermanently Delete Gmail Account: Sometimes you may need to delete your Gmail account. Whatever the reason, you may have multiple accounts, or you may be moving away from Google. Whatever the reason, deleting your Gmail account is quite easy. Plus, you can download a copy of your emails before they’re gone.
So, here is how you can delete Gmail account. Before that let us tell you what it means to delete your Gmail account. First and foremost, you will lose all data saved to your Google Account, whether emails, files or photos are saved to Google Photos.
Now, that you know what happens once you delete your Gmail account, let us see the steps on how to back up your email or other data from your Google delete before deleting your account. Here’s how to review and download your Gmail account information.
Download data from Google account
- First open https://myaccount.google.com/dashboard in your browser.
- Now click on Download data.
- Now select the data which You want to download.
- Now select Export Once and select file type.
- Now click on Create Export to download Google Account data.
this is how to delete gmail account
- First of all go to https://myaccount.google.com in your browser.
- Now select Data & Privacy from the sidebar.
- Now scroll down and click on Delete Your Google Account.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to permanently delete your Google Account.