Best Selling Smartphone 2021: Smartphone enthusiasts like to do a lot of research before buying a phone. Some people read phone reviews on the net and some see which phone is so popular. Today we will tell you about those smartphones whose sales have been highest in 2021 till September.
IDC Analyst has released the list of best selling smartphones till September. However, it has not been told how many units of which phone have been sold. Know about them:-
- 4 Apple iPhones are among the best selling phones.
- The first of these is iPhone 11
- The price of 64 GB variant of iPhone 11 in India is Rs 47900.
- Next in the list is the iPhone 12.
- This phone was launched in India on 13 October 2020.
- It comes with a form factor touchscreen .
- Fast charging support, wireless charging facility is available.
- This phone is available in Black, Blue, Green, Red and White colors.
iphone 12 pro
- The phone has a 6.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1284×2778 pixels.
- Wireless charging and fast charging are supported.
- Its 128 GB internal phone ( Pacific Ocean) is available on online shopping websites for Rs.119900.
iphone 12 pro max
- This smartphone comes with a 70-inch touchscreen display, which has a resolution of 1284×2778 pixels.
- Wireless charging, fast charging is supported.
- Its 128 GB internal Ka phone (Pacific Ocean) is available on online shopping websites for Rs.119900.
Samsung Galaxy A12
- The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor and fingerprint sensor.
- Its set with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage is available on online shopping websites for Rs.12000.
(Note: The price of smartphones may vary on different online shopping websites.)