Bluei TORSO Launch: Indian company Bluei has launched its new smartwatch Bluei TORSO. The feature of Bluetooth calling has been given with Bluei TORSO. TORSO is the company’s first such smartwatch in which calling facility is available. The design of this watch is completely like Apple Watch.
Bluei Torso has a large 1.69-inch IPS display. Apart from this, Always On Display is also available with this watch. The screen resolution of Bluei Torso is 240×280 pixels and regarding the brightness, the company has claimed that there will be no problem with this watch in direct sunlight. Let’s know about the specifications of Bluei TORSO in details.
Bluei TORSO Specifications
- Bluei TORSO has a square dial and a crown on the right.
- Bluei TORSO has the same design as Apple Watch.
- Bluei TORSO gets quick access dial pad In which save numbers will be shown and call history will also be shown.
- Bluei TORSO has a large 1.69 inch IPS display. Apart from this, Always On Display is also available with this watch. .
- Bluei TORSO Watch also has a microphone and speaker for calling.
- The company claims that the Bluei TORSO watch can also access the phone’s camera.
- Bluei TORSO is rated IP68 for water resistant
- Bluei TORSO is available in Black, Blue, Green and Rose Gold colours.
- Bluei TORSO watch It will also get pre-loaded sports modes.
- In terms of health features, the Bluei TORSO comes with a heart rate monitor as well as a SpO2 sensor for blood oxygen tracking.
- Sleep tracking in the Bluei TORSO watch
- The sale of Bluei TORSO has started from offline and online stores for Rs 2,999.
Note: All these features of the watch have been told by the company.
Get the more news updates on Tech