WhatsApp : WhatsApp had introduced such a feature of voice notes for Android users only last month, through which you can put voice notes on the status. With this new update, users can record and upload voice on the status itself and listen to the users’ contacts. At that time, users using WhatsApp on iOS were not able to take advantage of this feature, but now WhatsApp has rolled out the feature for iOS users as well. Let’s know the details.
How to get the new update?
For users using WhatsApp on iOS, the ‘Voice Status’ feature has been rolled out with version 23.5.77. The ‘Voice Status’ feature will allow users to record a voice note and share it with a contact. If you have not received this update yet, then to get the new update, go to Apple’s App Store and update WhatsApp. As soon as you update WhatsApp, you will get the ‘Voice Status’ feature immediately. Here we have also told how you can use this feature?
How to share voice message status on WhatsApp for iOS?
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Go to the Status tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Now tap on the floating button with the pencil icon at the right corner of the screen.
- You can now start recording voice messages. However, tap the microphone icon to do so.
- You can record for up to 30 seconds by holding the microphone icon.
- Release the microphone icon after recording your message.
- After listening and checking your recording, tap the send icon to update the status of your recording.
- After that, your voice message will be sent to your WhatsApp contacts as a status update. will appear as.
Also read – Everyone should know these things before buying a new router, it will cost less money and you will get good speed