Download Aadhaar Card: Almost everyone uses WhatsApp. It is a popular instant messaging application. It has many users all over the world. Many services are given to people on WhatsApp. People have now started using WhatsApp for everything from eating to booking tickets online in Indian Railways. The Indian government is also providing some facilities to the citizens on WhatsApp. Now WhatsApp can also be used to download government documents. You can download your Aadhaar Card and PAN Card from WhatsApp itself. Let’s know about this in detail.
You can enjoy many types of services from the MyGov helpdesk, the e-governance portal of the Government of India. In this, PAN and Aadhaar can also be easily downloaded with the help of Digilocker. A chatbot has also been launched on WhatsApp to provide various services of DigiLocker to the people. With this, you can download Aadhaar and PAN card on WhatsApp itself. Keep in mind, through this first you are taken to official websites and then you will be able to download Aadhaar and PAN easily.
Link to Digilocker
If you want to download your Aadhaar card through this WhatsApp Chatbot of the government, then you will have to save your Aadhaar and PAN details on DigiLocker. For this, you can log in by downloading the DigiLocker app on Android or iOS device. After this link Aadhaar and PAN service with DigiLocker using your number.
How to download PAN and Aadhaar Card
- Follow the steps given here to download Aadhaar Card and Pan Card through WhatsApp.
- First open WhatsApp on your phone.
- 9013151515 mobile number save it with any name.
- Now on this number "Hello!" either "Greetings!" Start a chat by sending.
- The chatbot will send you "DigiLocker Services" either "Co-Win Services" You will be asked to choose from.
- Select DigiLocker from the option.
- Do you have a DigiLocker account? Send ‘Yes’ when asked.
- You will now be asked for your Aadhaar number.
- After this, all the linked services will be shown on the screen.
- Click on File Registration Number from the option of Aadhaar and PAN.
- The chatbot will then send you the PDF of your Aadhaar and PAN card, which you can download.
< p style ="text-align: justify;">Also read-
Get the more news updates on Tech