- Amazon Clearance Store – Get up to 80% off on best selling home & kitchen appliances |
We all have a fridge in our homes. Everyone also knows how to use it. We are telling you not to use it but to take care of it. Many a times a strange crackling sound comes from our fridge. Have you ever wondered why this sound is coming? If not, then we are telling you the reason here.
When the voltage does not come right at home, the compressor of the refrigerator does not turn on. That’s why it sounds like this. Now we are telling you here how to fix this voice.
- If the connection of the fridge has become loose, then you start hearing this sound. You should also check the point in which the fridge is plugged in. Sometimes this problem can also occur due to loose connection. So you have to check the connection of the fridge. If it is loose, get it fixed.
- You must know that there is an overload protector in the fridge. Sometimes this sound comes in the refrigerator even due to its malfunction. If it is damaged, get it fixed.
- If the condenser coil of the fridge has become loose then also you can face this problem. Sometimes the coil pipe starts touching the fridge body. Because of this, there is a sound of vibration in the fridge.
- If the fan of the frost free fridge is getting stuck again and again, then also the sound starts coming from the fridge. You should get it fixed.
- This problem also occurs if the fitting of the compressor in the fridge is wrong. Many times when the compressor of the fridge is not fitted properly and all the four mounting bolts are not fixed, even then noise starts coming from the fridge.
Get the more latest Tech tips news updates