- Get the best quality tablet with great screen and great performance at the lowest price.
We all have Aadhaar card. We may need it anytime. Nowadays everyone keeps Aadhaar card with them. It can also get lost if you keep it in your pocket all the time. If your Aadhaar is lost then you may face a lot of trouble. Many works can also get stuck. If this is the case with you too, then you can easily download Aadhaar again. This work can be done online. Its process is very easy. Let us know how you can easily download the Aadhaar card.
How to Download Aadhaar Card Online:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Aadhaar https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricDownloadAadhaar.
- Then here you have to click on Download Aadhaar.
- After this you have to click on the Aadhaar Number option.
- After this you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Then you have to enter the security code and tap on Send OTP. After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, enter it.
- Now if you want to download the masked Aadhaar, then click on the “Do you want a masked Aadhaar” option.
- After entering OTP, you have to click on Verify And Download.
- After this you will get the message of downloading the Aadhaar card.
- Now the Aadhaar card will be downloaded which will have a password. This is the password – the first 4 letters of your name in Aadhaar (in capital letters) and your birth year. Example: If your name is Sakshi and your birth year is 1958 then your password will be SAKS1958
So you have seen how easy it is to download Aadhaar card in your phone or laptop. So if you also want to download Aadhaar card then you can follow this method.
Get the more latest Tech tips news updates