- Get the best quality tablet with great screen and great performance at the lowest price.
Gmail is one of the most used email services around the world. If you’re getting emails that fill up your inbox, you can block or unsubscribe from them. Be aware that if you’ve signed up to a site that sends a lot of emails, such as promotions or newsletters, you can unsubscribe from these emails. It is very easy to do this. Let’s know how.
How to unsubscribe from useless emails on Gmail:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Then go to the mail you want to unsubscribe from.
- Unsubscribe option will be found just below the message. Tap on it. If you do not see this option, you cannot unsubscribe from the mail.
- Instead, you can block the sender or mark it as spam.
How to block junk emails on Gmail:
- First open Gmail on your phone or computer.
- Then open the message you want to block.
- After that click on More on the top right corner.
- Then click on Block Sender.
If you have blocked someone by mistake, you can unblock the sender by following the same steps.
Get the more latest Tech tips news updates