Petrol Price: Crude oil prices, which had fallen sharply in the last few days, are now back on the wings. Oil prices rose sharply in international markets. Crude oil prices are currently hovering around $ 115 a barrel. However, if crude oil prices rise naturally, petrol and diesel prices will have to rise. But at present, fuel prices in the country remain stable. However, market experts predict that this stability will not last long. Rising petrol and diesel prices are expected to rise in the coming days due to rising crude oil prices. How are petrol and diesel prices in almost all major cities of the country on Tuesday?
* In the national capital New Delhi, the rate of a liter of petrol is Rs. 96.72 while diesel was priced at Rs. Continuing at 89.62.
* Petrol in Mumbai costs Rs. 111.35 while diesel was priced at Rs. 96.72.
* In Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, a liter of petrol costs Rs. 102.63, while diesel was priced at Rs. 94.24.
* In Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka, a liter of petrol costs Rs. 101.92 while diesel was at Rs. 87.87.
As for the Telugu states ..
* Energy prices in Hyderabad remain stable. The petrol rate here on Tuesday was Rs. 109.64 while diesel was priced at Rs. Continuing at 97.8.
* In Guntur, a liter of petrol costs Rs. 111.74 while diesel was priced at Rs. Continuing at 99.49.
* In the ocean city of Visakhapatnam, the price of a liter of petrol is Rs. 110.46 while the diesel rate was Rs. 98.25.
Click for more business news.
Checkout the more latest news about states click here