Gurugram Fire Accident: In Ghata village of Gurugram district, a diya (lamp) fell on a folding cot on Tuesday, resulting in the death of a newborn child. Police has given this information. The family of one-and-a-half-year-old victim, who lives in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, lives in a rented house in Ghata village. Fire department officials said the victim’s father Satish had gone out for work, while his wife had gone to pick up their elder son from school, leaving the child asleep at home.
The woman had gone out leaving the child sleeping alone at home
The woman had locked the house from outside, then a burning lamp in a temple of the house fell on the cot, which started the fire. The landlord and neighbors came to know about the fire when smoke started coming out of the house along with the crying child. The people present on the spot somehow controlled the fire, but could not save the child. Police has sent the body for postmortem.
A month ago there was a massive fire in the slums
Incidents of fire come to the fore every day from Gurugram. A month ago, there was a huge fire in the slums located in Ghasaula village near Sector 49. Due to the fire, the cylinders kept in the slums also came under its grip. More than 40 cylinders were torn in this fire. About 25 fire engines had brought the fire under control in about one and a half hours. Although there was no casualty in this accident.
Apart from this, a month ago a fire broke out in a banquet hall located on Sheetla Mata Road, Gurugram. However, fortunately, the fire started an hour after the end of the wedding program, otherwise a big accident could have happened. 9 vehicles of the fire department had brought the fire under control.
Gurugram Crime: Colleague held hostage for not returning borrowed money, police arrested the accused
Get the more news updates states