IND vs NZ ODIs Records: The three-match ODI series (IND vs NZ) between India and New Zealand will begin on Friday. So far both teams have met 110 times, out of which Team India has won 55 times and Kiwis team has won 49 times. One match was tied and 5 matches were cancelled. Let’s discuss here the 10 most unique records of these matches.
1. Top Score: This record is registered in the name of Team India. On March 8, 2009, the Indian team scored 392 runs for the loss of 4 wickets in the Christchurch ODI against New Zealand. Sachin scored 163 runs in this match. Returned as a retired Hurt Yuvraj Singh If Dhoni scored 87 runs, he scored 68 runs.
2. Lowest score: Kiwis were bowled out for just 79 runs in Visakhapatnam ODI on 29 October 2016. Batting first, Team India lost six wickets and scored 296 runs. The Kiwis team came into the ring with a target of 297 runs and were bowled out for just 79 runs. Amit Mishra blasted the Kiwis with some brilliant bowling. He bowled just six overs and gave away 18 runs and took five wickets. This damage is man af Amit won the match as well as the series. Mishra.
3. Biggest Victory: New Zealand beat India by 200 runs in Dambulla ODI in August 2010. New Zealand Batted first and scored 288 runs. Styris, Ross Taylor excelled. Chasing after Landed for India Collapsed for just 88 runs. Sehwag, Dinesh Karthik, Ravindrajadeja Mina no one else crossed the double digit score. In this, 20 runs by Jadeja is the highest score.
4. Highest runs: Sachin Tendulkar scored 1750 runs in 42 matches against New Zealand. His batting average during this time was 46.05.
5. Best innings: Sachin Tendulkar’s unbeaten 186 off 150 balls against the Kiwis in the Hyderabad ODI held in November 1999.
6. Most centuries: Virender Sehwag scored 6 centuries against New Zealand. His batting average against the Kiwis was 50+.
7. Most wickets: Here too the Indian player leads the way. Javagal Srinath took 51 wickets in 30 matches against New Zealand. So far he holds that record.
8. Best Bowling: Shane Bond took 6 wickets for just 19 runs in Bulawayo ODI in August 2005.
9. Most matches: Sachin Tendulkar played 42 matches against New Zealand.
10. Highest partnership: Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid put on a partnership of 331 runs for the second wicket in Hyderabad ODI held in November 1999.
Get the more latest sports news updates